Business Intelligence for Sage X3
SEI | Nectari License Description
SEI | Nectari is available as a perpetual license purchase or a subscription. The core product consists of a server license with access to one data source, OLAP run time, your first user license and preconfigured Sage X3 templates, and then concurrent user licensing. There are two user license types. There is the full SEI / Nectari BI user licence and there is the Excel Add in license. The software is fully adaptive for your smartphone, tablet, or any mobile device, with dedicated apps for iOS, Android, and Windows.
The system options include: Enterprise extension pack 1 that adds the ability to create distribution lists for simple distribution of reports plus access to 3 additional data sources; and Enterprise extension pack 2 that adds the ability for multiple installations (for example production, test and training) unlimited data source access, and the OLAP Manager.
Nectari V7.2 Features
Discover the key features of the brand new simple to use Web Report Writer for enterprise reporting and analysis, and the newly designed OLAP Manager for easy to build, high-performance data warehousing.
Web Report Writer
New OLAP Manager
• Simple to use report builder
• Format header, totals, calculated rows
• Dynamic, real-time access to enterprise data
• Drill down
• Selection pages and prompts
• Print and export
• Secure and easy distribution
• Visual, click and drag cube building
• Mix data sources without linked servers
• Scheduler included
• Auto incremental refresh of cubes
• Less disk space needed for cube storage
• Enhanced data load speed
Further product enhancements are also included in SEI Nectari V7.2, enabling you to gain immediate benefit from the powerful analysis and reporting capabilities of this out-of-the-box Business Intelligence solution.
• New connectors (MySQL, MS-Excel, Pervasive)
• Performance improvements
• Reverse data option
• Centralised MS-Excel publishing
• Improved memory server usage
• Combine group restrictions for users within multiple groups
• New tracing feature for usage statistics
• Five new Sage Enterprise management data cubes
• And more
Contact CitySoft Asia today for more details.