Lascom’s Product Lifecycle Management Software collects and manages the development of a product from concept to commercialisation in one comprehensive system.
Features of Lascom’s PLM
Lascom Solutions PLM software “Lime”, enables companies to better manage each phase of a products lifecycle. It aims to efficiently increase productivity, accelerate time to market and reduce risks through:
- • Streamlining the New Product Development (NPD) process
- • Supporting on system change management processes
- • Supporting Product Range Optimisation
- • Document management relating to PLM business processes
- • Assisting with Product Costing calculations
- • Adherence to Regulatory requirements locally and globally
- • Formula and recipe compliance and conformance
- • Time to Market improvements
- • Collaboration between departments involved in PLM
- • Activity Analysis by person and department
Lascom’s PLM software significantly decreases the manual daily tasks surrounding product development across your marketing, R&D, quality and procurement teams through it’s distinctive management of information on one integrated platform. PLM boosts innovation, assists in meeting deadlines and saves time through the avoidance of re-keying data, or relying on paper, emails and spreadsheet information.
Lascom’s Cloud PLM software:
- • Manages all information securely, including sensitive intellectual property over recipes, formulas and other product information
- • Offers non-complex views of product information, based on inter-relationships of information
- • Enables fast and effective access to information through a sophisticated range of searching and reporting tools
- • Accelerates productivity with users able to readily create new or reuse/modify pre-existing product information
- • Provides automatic generation of product specifications, saving time and reducing errors
- • Offers management visibility/auditing of all product information and user activity
- • Enables greater decision making through advanced impact analysis features, in particular comparisons, gap analysis and where-used
- • Provides supplier and customer Web portal access to share information
Who benefits most from PLM software?
Enterprises operating in the food and beverage sectors, food services and catering, personal care and cosmetics industry are well serviced by Lascom PLM. It’s also a valuable asset for enterprises involved in the FMCG and Discrete manufacturers industry, where product updates and variations are constant and rapid and time to market is key to succeeding.
PLM & ERP systems
Lascom PLM can run as a standalone system or it can be integrated with an ERP software. Lascom offers an ERP - PLM software connector for various ERP systems including Sage X3 and SAP Business One. Both software’s are part of CitySoft’s ERP product portfolio.
Lascom is a logical system extension for companies using Sage X3 ERP or SAP Business One, with or without BatchMaster process manufacturing software for food, beverage or nutraceutical manufacturers. It utilises and shares ERP based product information, acting in the first instance as the repository of data collected and analysed, prior to commercialisation of a finished good or utilised when considering changes to a product such as packaging, formula or recipe details.
Retention of previous market research, packaging, compliance details, R&D test results and other matters leads to a more efficient analysis of a product under review and faster and more particular understanding of the likely impact on; cost, compliance and consumer appeal of various possible product changes.
Lascom’s Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), software digitises information reducing reliance on documents, emails, thoughts and spreadsheets.
CitySoft are Lascom’s No 1 partner in Australasia. CitySoft is also Australia’s most awarded and well-resourced Sage X3 implementation partner and the leading BatchMaster for SAP Business One consulting firm in Australia. CitySoft support a number of enterprises involved in food and beverage, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and nutraceutical manufacturing and distribution.
Our product expertise coupled with vast industry knowledge and superior project management ensures we deliver quality PLM and ERP projects that quickly justify our client’s investment. Our clients use more of the features in the software we provide and use them far better than their competitors ever do.