Sage X3 for the Meat Industry
- • Statistical analysis
- • Pallets, packaging, and materials management
- • Capture of qualities, and product grading,
- • Rates management: - butchering fees
- • Commodities: pork, beef, lamb
- • Slaughter report: purchasing orders
- • Purchase type: live intake, carcass intake
- • Scale connectivity
- • Management of weighing practices: gross intakes, tares, etc.
- • Transport information
- • Origin information: feed type, farm, breed, etc.
- • Cost management: commission, transport, slaughterhouse, miscellaneous, etc.
- • Generation of slaughterhouse results
Price management (intake and packing lists)
- • Pricing type: purchases, sales
- • Grading: SEUROP system (EU), males, etc.
- • Grading document: intake, animal identification (batch, ear tag, etc.)
- • Importing of slaughterhouse results
- • Application of pricing to quality document
- • Transaction type: receiving, transfer, returns
- • Packaging: tares, standardised intakes, etc.
- • Packaging documents
- • Packaging in stock report
- • Types of transport: purchasing, sales, direct
- • Transport prices: by agency, zone, etc.
- • Price type: per tonne, fixed, etc.
- • Transporter information: driver, registration, trailer, etc.
- • Accounting entry of transport delivery notes
- • Transporter invoice control
Preparation of orders
- • Types: To stock, direct production order
- • Content: sales articles and/or selection orders
- • Sending of preparation orders to the facility
- • Direct production statement
- • Direct consumption statement
- • Importing of facility intakes: customer, order, article, batch, packages, units, kilos,
- • Printing: by client, by article
- • Generation of sales delivery notes
- • Format: pallet, basket, etc.
- • Content: packages, units, kilos, etc.
- • Pallet documentation (serial codes)
- • Pallet labels
- • Pallet breakdown
- • Invoice types: advances, settlements
- • Price rates: market price
- • Price tables: date intervals, grading, etc.
- • Calculation of settlements by table
- • Direct settlements
- • Printing: detailed, summary
- • Price tables: allowances, depreciations
- • Allowances: SEUROP (EU), males, etc.
- • Depreciations: seizures, health-related, individual intake, average intake, etc.
- • Quality documentation: item, quantity, price, amount
- • Application of quality to delivery notes
- • Identification: owner, variety, location, etc.
- • Property registry information
- • Characteristics: feed, count, etc.
- • Farm reports
- • Production types: butchering, preparation, freezing, packaging, etc.
- • Production templates: automatic generation of production orders
- • Importing of scale results
- • Statement of butchery production, hams, prepared products, etc.
- • Consumption statement for carcasses, butchered products, hams, materials, etc.
- • Traceability: ascending, descending
- • Traceability level: SSCC bar code, batch no.
- • Butchery price report per product family
- • Document types: offers, orders, etc.
- • Generation of orders from templates
- • Rapid selection of customer articles (‘top 10’)
- • Content: no. pallets, no. packages, kilos, etc.
- • Commission: %, kg, minimum price, etc.
- • Importing of web orders
- • Document types: deliveries, returns, etc.
- • Delivery note evaluation
- • Pallet reader for delivery generation
- • Document generation: transport, packages, etc.
- • Load order: selection of delivery notes
- • Reports: load order, packing list, etc.
- • Cost type: production, marketing
- • Cost documentation
- • A posteriori cost application
- • Cost of sales report
- • Type of commission: fixed, by collection, by percentage, per tonne, price difference, etc.
- • Selection by commission calculation
- • Printing of commission settlements
- • Generation of expense invoice